The awards for Climate Change Public Engagement, Climate Communications Research and Climate Visuals Photography will each be assessed by an expert judging panel, and the winner of each of these categories will receive a £1000 cash prize.
The award for Climate Change Communicator of the Year will be put to a public vote and the winner will gain the prestige of winning the people’s vote.
How can you participate?
- Apply for one or more of the first three award categories.
- Let an organisation or individual you think should apply know about these awards.
- Nominate someone for the Climate Change Communicator of the Year award, which will be decided by a people’s vote.
- Attend the Awards Ceremony – please come and celebrate the best new work building awareness of climate change around the world. Tickets will be available from early September. Sign up here to be notified when tickets open.
- The deadline to apply for an award or nominate someone for the people’s vote award is Friday 4 October 2019, 1 pm BST.
- Shortlisted applicants and winners will be notified later in October.
- The Awards Ceremony will take place in Oxford, UK on Thursday 7 November 2019. Winners and shortlisted applicants will be invited to join us in person if they are fairly local, or via video if not (we are keen to not have people fly to our event), and will have an opportunity to showcase their work.