Aston University launches part-time modules in sustainability
SWM member Aston University has launched its programme of ‘Sustainable communities, urban regeneration and environmental technologies’ modules which are flexible to suit those in full time employment.
Each module should take in the region of three months to complete and are at Level 4 and worth between 10-20 credits.
The modules include:
- Concepts and issues in sustainable development
- Engaging Communities in Climate Change
- Environmental Auditing
- Finance for nonfinancial specialists- The CIMA Business Flight Simulator
- Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- Intelligent Sustainability and Transition
- International citizenship
- Local food
- Low carbon project management
- Planning for sustainable energy and carbon reduction
- Setting up and running a social enterprise
- Sustainable cities
- Sustainable design strategies
- Technology, Society and Sustainable life
- The Sustainable Built Environment
- Visualising and Understanding Geographic Information
For more information on the modules and enrolment please see the Aston University Website.