Aston University and the Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) has announced the date of its next Biochar Workshop for West Midlands businesses.
The one-day event will be held at Millennium Point in central Birmingham on 25 October 2023.
- Discover more about biochar, its wide variety of benefits and uses including carbon capture, water treatment, odour control, soil improvement and industrial applications
- Find out how innovative pyrolysis technology developed is able to transform organic material such as sawdust, fallen and diseased trees, chicken manure and agricultural straw, into commercially valuable bioproducts – biochar, gas and liquids.
- Explore new commercial opportunities, West Midlands companies are invited to join us to develop new low carbon products for growing markets
- Be a key player in the biochar and bioproducts market
Who should attend?:
- Anaerobic Digestion (AD) Industry
- Arboretums and Arborologists
- Environmental Managers
- Soil & Compost Companies
- Waste Industry
- Water Treatment Companies
- Wood Industry
If you have any questions relating to this event please email: