This programme is to identify and contact companies that have been recognised as demonstrating real growth potential and they would like to take this opportunity, to invite you for a conversation, to discuss the fully funded, government backed programme in further detail.
Peer Network, is a National programme, being delivered by the Black Country Growth Hub, on behalf of the department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, who have been commissioned, as part of the governments approach to support companies navigating their way through and out of the pandemic.
Through this targeted Peer Network, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create the time and space needed to take a step back and not only think about but the opportunity to plan the future of your business
- Learn with and from other business owners about their plans for the future
- Set a refreshed vision and set of goals for you and your business
- Think about how different approaches and technologies could be applied to your business
- Tune into new market opportunities and learn how others are tackling them
The programme involves a small cohort of businesses with similar turnover and growth trajectories and allows them to share challenges, work through ideas and solve shared problems together, in a non-competitive environment. They have a number of cohort dates to select from, however spaces are very limited so please get in touch at your earliest convenience to confirm your place. In addition to the group action learning sessions, you will also have access to a 1:1 mentor and coach for any additional business challenges you may wish to discuss.Who is the programme for? Peer Networks is open to any SME business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- At least five employees
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
- The potential to scale up
- The ability or potential to export