Bryt Energy Insight Newsletter: May Edition
Bryt Energy released their May newsletter recently, which outlines energy use during a global pandemic.
- Investing for net zero is central to recovery.
- Renewables are resilient to the global pandemic
- Why Europe’s Green Deal is important to UK businesses.
- Government consults on climate change agreements.
- Impact of UK Carbon Policy restricted by imports.
- Changes ahead for low carbon heat schemes.
- Flexibility and storage feature in global recovery proposals.
- No shortage of power expected this summer.
You can read the full newsletter here.