Small Business Britain is excited to deliver Business for Good: Green Skills for Small Business, in partnership with Oxford Brookes Business School, to help small businesses make a positive impact on the planet and society.
This free programme gives each entrepreneur vital information on key topics such as sustainable marketing, finance, accreditations, as well as discussing the fantastic opportunities that being a sustainable business can bring. The programme is open to all small businesses, including those who have previously completed our sustainability basics programme.
The programme will include:
- Six Weekly Training Sessions delivered as webinars, recorded and available for catch up on a dedicated page on the Small Business Britain website.
- Weekly challenges to help you put your new knowledge into practise.
- The opportunity to join an established and active Facebook community for all participants for networking, support and on-going raising of questions and challenges.
- At the end of the course, all participants will be invited to a real-world event to meet each other, network, get more advice on next steps and embed the impact of the programme.
- At the end of the course, all participants will receive a digital “badge” to say they have completed Business For Good: Green Skills for Small Business.