Call for local authorities to host free Carbon Trust Energy Efficient Breakfasts for SMEs
Carbon Trust have developed new training programme of Energy Efficient Breakfast events to help you reach out to SMEs in the area.
Carbon Trust will provide for free:
- Expert energy management trainer
- Catering costs of up to £400 per event (£8 per head based on 50 SMEs)
- Training materials
- Action plan ready for use by the SMEs who attend
In exchange, your local authority will host the event. We try to make this as simple as possible for you to host. You will need to:
1. Confirm your preferred date with us (prior to April 2012)
2. Book a room/venue and equipment
3. Work with your internal comms team to promote the event to your local business community (we can provide suggested wording if required)
4. Follow up with the invitees prior to the event to confirm numbers (we require a minimum of 50 SMEs to attend each of these events)
5. Enjoy your successful event!
If you would be interested in partnering with Carbon Trust to deliver an event in your area please either visit the website for further information or call 01789 200307 to register your interest.