Cenex Administration and Finance Assistant – Job Opportunity
Salary: Up to £19,000 depending on skills and experience
Established in 2005 as the UK’s first Centre of Excellence for Low Carbon and Fuel Cell technologies, Cenex is currently celebrating ‘10 years of excellence’ in the low carbon vehicle sector. Cenex operates as an independent not-for-profit consultancy and Research and Technology Organisation, specialising in low carbon vehicle and infrastructure projects which support innovation and market development, helping accelerate the shift to a low carbon economy. Cenex runs the UK’s largest annual low carbon vehicle technology showcasing and networking event.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role is will be varied and will involve supporting the Senior Management team with both financial and administrative tasks.
Principal duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Collating senior management expenses
- Maintaining audit files
- Credit control
- Liaising with project partners for financial claims
- Data entry onto Sage (training will be provided)
- Maintaining petty cash transactions
- Reconciling customer and supplier accounts
- Administration (all departments)
- Reception duties (as required)
- Ordering office supplies
- Arranging meetings and travel requirements
- Scanning & photocopying
- Taking minutes for key meetings
- Maintaining comprehensive project files both electronic and paper based
- Administration support to the CEO (as required)
For full details of this position and to apply for the role, please visit the Cenex website.