Cenex is an independent not-for-profit low emission vehicle research and consultancy organisation. Cenex is looking for a full-time programme manager interested in taking on a project management role in electric mobility research and consultancy projects. Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 17 September 2017 Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire Job Role Type: Permanent Hours: 37.5 hours per week Salary: £30,000-£40,000 dependent on skill and experience Job Description: Cenex is looking for a full-time programme manager interested in taking on a project management role in electric mobility research and consultancy projects. The full-time role of 37.5hours a week is based in Loughborough (Leicestershire) with travel in and around Europe. The role will see Cenex developing in-house expertise of integrated low emission vehicle mobility services, including electric vehicle car clubs and their integration into the public transport system. Working in partnership with our technical team and project partners, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a Climate-KIC funded electric vehicle car club demonstrator project exploring the role of low emission vehicles in neighbourhoods across the West Midlands, Spain and Italy. The role includes stakeholder and financial management, as well as overseeing successful vehicle deployment and infrastructure installations. Principal Accountabilities:
- Design, manage and undertake projects and programme activities regarding electric mobility as a service. This will include electric vehicle car clubs and shared mobility programme
- Delivery and management of innovation projects from the Cenex research and development portfolio. This includes financial management, and project reporting to funders.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Leading on promotion and dissemination activities of electric mobility projects.
- Commercial consultancy in relation to Electric Mobility as a Service.
- Develop and write papers and reports (and present where required) on Cenex projects.
- Undertake market research, techno-market analysis, write and present reports to Cenex consultancy clients related to mobility as a Service propositions.
Training will be provided where necessary. Person Specification: Essential
- Two years plus senior programme/project management experience
- Knowledge and experience of EU funded programmes
- Relevant environmental, transport or automotive experience
- Good communicator
- Analytical mind
- Business case development skills
- Completer/finisher task orientated, capable of working unsupervised
- Reporting and presentation experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- UK Driving licence
- Entitled to work in the UK
- Willing to travel for 2-4 days at a time to mainland Europe
- Willing to relocate to the East Midlands
- Direct experience working with city car clubs
- Experience of low emission vehicles and associated infrastructure
- Interest in environmental technology
- Project management experience and training (PRINCE2 or an equivalent)
- Information collection, database and statistical analysis experience
- Data analysis
- Language skills – Spanish and/or Italian preferred
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by midnight, Sunday 17th September 2017. For further details and to enquire click here.