Climate Change Consultant Job Opportunity- ARUP
ARUP is actively recruiting for a Climate Change Consultant
You will join a team that has established a reputation for supporting both UK and international projects. We deliver advisory, design and planning support to major infrastructure and built environment clients across the world.
The successful candidate should have experience of in the quantification and management of carbon impacts across the lifecycle of a scheme, or the value chain of an organisation, with the ability to communicate the salient points in a clear and concise manner.
You will be familiar with a range of methodologies and data sources such as the GHG Protocol, PAS2080 or life cycle assessment, Science-Based Targets, climate resilience methodologies and sector specific guidelines. You will be confident in communicating and presenting work to internal and external audiences and show enthusiasm for developing your own skills and career, as well as those of the wider team.
• Report to the Associate leading the Integrated Climate Services team;
• Undertake carbon footprinting, climate change assessments, sustainability reviews and other related work;
• Support the team in business development activities, such as preparation of expressions of interest and proposals, promotional and capability materials, and future business planning;
• Be accountable for the quality of your own work on time and budget
• Work with other multidisciplinary teams to embed sustainable development principles in to our projects;
• Be part of a wider skills network and have the opportunity to get involved in research and development;
• Be effective communicator in presenting information in writing as well as verbally;
• Establish and maintain relationship with external stakeholders, and colleagues within Arup;
• Assist in and undertake other tasks in the wider Environment and Consulting business