The University of Birmingham in partnership with the Energy Systems Catapult, is looking for businesses committed to driving energy technology innovation to join the third cohort of Climate Innovation Platform (CIP) incubation programme.
Supported by HSBC UK, CIP offers businesses a package of tailored support to drive the commercialisation of innovative energy products and services.
Those selected for the third CIP Low Carbon Energy Solutions Innovator Challenge will have access to several linked opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Business engagement support through University of Birmingham
- ESC’s Energy Launchpad Incubation Programme
- Incubator management and workspace at Tyseley Energy Park
- Cash grants
- Tailored mentoring
- Access to supply chain partner networks
- Market research and IP strategy
- Collaboration and invitation to events
- Grant writing and bid development
- Investor readiness and introductions
Supported by HSBC UK
Apply before 13:00 on Monday 17 April 2023.