Competition! Win 2020 SWM Annual Membership
Have you been considering joining SWM as a member and seeing the benefits for yourself? Well, now is your chance to win 2020 membership of SWM for your organisation. Full details of membership are available here with benefits including:
- Promotion of your organisation’s brand, events, news, achievements, jobs and case studies via:
– SWM website (~3,000 visitors per month)
– Monthly newsletter (~2,600 subscribers)
– Networks (~800 individuals, >1,000 SME’s)
– Twitter (~2,100 followers)
- A free place at our members only Summer Social, a networking event shaped by you, led by you and delivered for you
- A free place at our Annual Conference in November/December 2020, a unique opportunity to connect and work with over 100 cross-sector decision makers to shape the future of the West Midlands
- The opportunity to discuss collaboration opportunities with fellow SWM members at any time, using SWM as a contact broker
- Support for your events, through access to our repository of contacts to help you obtain high quality speakers and venues
- Priority to attend, host, speak and raise your profile at our regular thematic events for our networks, related to our priorities.
A previous winner of our membership competition was Boningale Nurseries:
“Our first year with SWM has been a great success. We have participated in several well organised, engaging events that provided a platform to present our company’s ideas and products to new clients and industry stakeholders. SWM has also introduced us to other relevant networks, and we have forged productive links, particularly with universities and organisations who are influencing the wider industry.
Maggie Fennell, Product Development Manager, Boningale Ltd
Simply follow the steps below and we will select three winners (one each from the private, public and third sectors). Deadline for entries is 28 February 2020!
- Email email@example.com with an email entitled ‘Win SWM Membership‘
- Provide your name, organisation, job title and contact details
- Tell us in no more than 300 words why your organisation would like to join SWM as a member
A list of our current members is available here.
Please note that this competition is only open to organisations that have not previously been SWM members.