CSR & Sustainability Executive – Job Opportunity
A unique opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about CSR & Sustainability and really wants to make a difference in a growing company. Bryt Energy is part of the Statkraft Group, who is a global leader in renewable energy and very much at the forefront of EU climate change policy. They therefore live and breathe sustainability and doing the right thing, and the successful candidate will drive this agenda even further within the business.
- Reporting – Collate, measure, document and continually improve Bryt Energy’s carbon footprint to an ISO14064 standard and beyond. Also includes SECR reporting and writing on all things sustainability.
- Policy – Inform and advise key stakeholders and leadership around changing CSR and sustainability initiatives, policy and legislation and their impact across the business environment.
- Initiatives – Identify and manage key CSR and sustainability initiatives, working with other teams to promote these internally and externally.
- Marketing & products – Work with marketing and product teams to identify key carbon reduction messaging across all products and their impact on their customers’ carbon footprints, helping promote Bryt Energy as a leader in environmental and CSR excellence.
- Experience in a CSR or Sustainability role.
- Experience in handling complex data sheets. Also possesses good analytical & numeracy skills with statistical analysis.
- Experience in managing ISO14001 certification process.
- Experience in applying insights to marketing & branding campaigns.
THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org