Developing game-changing business innovations – Funding Opportunity
Innovate UK has up to £20 million to invest in the best new ideas for products and services developed from cutting-edge technologies.
Ideas can come from any area of technology, science or engineering, including arts, design and creative industries, and can be applied in any sector of the economy.
The competition is part of Innovate UK’s open funding programme and will support a range of projects from feasibility studies to longer industrial research and experimental development projects.
Projects must demonstrate they have a game-changing idea that could lead to new commercial products, processes or services.
- the competition opens on 12 July 2018, and the deadline for applications is at midday on 12 September 2018
- projects can be led by a business working alone or with partners or by a research and technology organisation. All projects must include at least 1 SME
- we expect projects to range in size between £25,000 and £2 million and to last between 6 and 36 months
- businesses could attract up to 70% of their project costs
- a briefing event will be held on 20 July 2018
Visit the Innovate UK site to find out more about this competition and to apply.