LEVEL is launching a free online Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure course. The course provides learners with a comprehensive knowledge on all aspects of EV charging Infrastructure, procurement, installation and management. By the end of the course learners will have:-
- An understanding of the different types of electric vehicles and their associated technologies.
- Knowledge of current electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
- Understand how the electricity grid works and the impacts on the network of a transition to electric vehicle usage.
- Be able to produce a project plan for the installation of an EV charge point(s).
- Have an awareness of Government and Local Authority policy drivers and the availability of public support.
- Video interviews with EV industry experts discussing all aspects of installation, grid connectivity and charge point usage
- Technical content on electric vehicle charging.
- Quizzes to test knowledge gained.
- A case study role-playing exercise regarding a charge point installation.
- CPD qualification – the course has been accredited as a continuing professional development qualification.ts discussing all aspects of installation, grid connectivity and charge point usage
There are 2 versions of the course –
- Free version – with limited content and access to materials.
- Paid version – additional content + CPD certificate. The normal cost is £125 but is available at the introductory rate of £75 (including VAT) by using the promotion code – promodelegate25
and for further information contact Neil Horsley, LEVEL email@example.com