ERDF Technical Assistance Coordinator – Job Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Assistance Coordinator to help deliver a pipeline of eligible projects for European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) for the Greater Birmingham and Solihull region.
Closing date for applications: 31 October 2017
Recruiter: Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Location: Council House, Solihul
Salary: £32,486 to £41,025
Working hours: 37.0 Hours per Week
The position is for 12 months as maternity cover, starting in January 2018. Interviews will be on the 9 November 2017.
Working with a wide range of partners, you will facilitate pipeline coordination, ERDF promotion and publicity, with the aim of maximising the number of compliant and eligible funding applications submitted to the programme.
You will have:
- knowledge and experience of advising on ERDF funding
- experience of transferring your understanding and knowledge to others
- excellent facilitation and communication skills
- experience of complex partnership working
- experience of working with external funds
- familiarity with complex budgets and projects.
In return we can offer excellent exposure and responsibility along with a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working, including flexi leave up to 24 days per year and agile working arrangements
- The opportunity to buy up to 10 days additional leave per year
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme – a 24 hour independent, free and confidential advice and support service
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits including Childcare Vouchers and a staff discount card.
Please contact Liz Grove for an informal discussion on 0121 704 6010.
Full information and to apply. Please note that CVs are not accepted.