Funding Opportunity: Air Quality Grant Programme – Deadline 14/10/2020
Local authorities in England can now apply for the Air Quality Grant Scheme 2020 to 2021.
In particular, DEFRA are looking for applications with projects designed to:
- Provide air quality benefits soon (in next 1 to 2 years)
- Develop solutions over the longer term by increasing awareness and encouraging behaviour change
The grant will be competitive and will award at least £2 million to English local authorities. We are inviting applications from:
- Local authorities where Defra’s national air quality assessment identified and/or projected an exceedance
- Local authorities that have one or more Air Quality Management Areas (AQMAs).
- Projects that deal primarily with particulate matter
Applications must be received by midday 14 October 2020.