Funding Opportunity: Energy Entrepreneurs Fund – Apply by 26/02/2021
The latest round of BEIS’s Energy Entrepreneurs Fund has launched.
The objective of the Energy Entrepreneurs Fund (EEF) is to support, through capital grants, the development and demonstration of innovative technologies and/or processes in the areas of energy efficiency, power generation, heat generation and energy storage. Companies can apply for up to £1m grant per proposal.
Technology areas covered by the latest round include:
- Ground source, water and air source heat pumps
- Space heating and cooling technologies
- Energy or fuel from waste or waste heat
- Energy storage technologies including heat and electricity storage
More Information and Apply
- Register your interest by midday on 26 February 2021.
- Submit your application by midday on 30 March 2021.