Funding Opportunity: Funding for low carbon industry
Across government, Innovate UK, Research Councils, and BEIS expect to invest around £162 million in industrial research and innovation, including Carbon Capture, Use and Storage (CCUS).
As part of this commitment, within the Energy Innovation Programme, BEIS expects to invest around £100 million in low carbon industrial innovation to reduce the risks and costs of accelerating the roll out of low carbon technologies which will enable UK industry to remain competitive.
Funding opportunities include:
- Carbon Capture and Utilisation Demonstration (CCUD)
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Studies
- Hydrogen Supply Competition
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Accelerator
- Industrial fuel switching to low carbon alternatives
- ERA-NET Cofund – Accelerating CCS Technologies (ACT)
For more information, click here.