Funding Opportunity: Industrial Heat Recovery Support Programme
The Industrial Heat Recovery Support (IHRS) Programme is a competitive grant funding programme in 2 phases, which aims to:
- Increase industry confidence to invest in technologies to recover heat from industrial processes
- Increase the deployment of such technologies in England and Wales
Phase 1 supports Concept and Definition activities, providing grant funding for:
- Feasibility study and Preliminary Engineering; or
- Preliminary Engineering only (for applicants who have already undertaken a feasibility study independent of the IHRS)
Phase 2 supports implementation activities including detailed design, construction, commissioning, operation start up, and post project evaluation by providing grant funding.
The IHRS programme’s total funding is £18 million:
- £12 million designated Capital Expenditure
- £6 million designated Programme Expenditure
All grant funding will be provided in line with State Aid rules.
Applications are now open.
For applications and guidance, click here.