It’s time to have your say…
The Greater Birmingham & Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBS LEP) has launched its ‘Strategy for Growth’ white paper, which sets out how the LEP aims to unlock growth and prosperity across the area.
Focusing on the three pillars of business, people and place, the document outlines the five key priorities that have to be tackled to deliver economic growth:
- Creating a new eco-system for business support
- Providing clear leadership in growth sectors
- Reducing the skills deficit
- Supporting the development of vital employment land and housing
- Improving physical and digital connectivity
GBS LEP now need you to help them shape the strategy. If you live, work, or run a business in the LEP area then this is your chance to have your say.
How do I get involved in the consultation?
Download a copy of the White Paper at www.gbslep.com or request a copy at email@example.com.
You can feed back your views and comments in a variety of ways:
- Fill out the online questionnaire at
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend one of our consultation events (see the ‘events’ page at )
The closing date for consultation is 5pm on Friday November 16th, with the final Strategy for Growth due to be published in January.