B2022 are looking for a Sustainability Coordinator to join their Sustainability Department. This position will play a key role in strategic and operational planning, data capture and analysis, reporting and the coordinated delivery of projects as directed by the Sustainability Manager with a specific focus on the Games carbon footprint.
- Location- Birmingham
- Contract Type- Permanent
- Salary- £28,000 – £32,000
Duties and Skills Required
- Degree in Environmental Management, Sciences, Carbon or equivalent.
- Experience within the carbon sector, with specific note to benchmarking and carbon management.
- Comprehensive understanding of sustainability particularly in an event context.
- Substantial post-graduate experience in management of a key sustainability portfolio.
- Project management experience.
- Preparing and publishing written reports and communications pieces.
- Support the Sustainability Manager to implement and maintain the carbon strategy for the Games to minimise overall carbon footprint and develop offsetting activities.
- Act as a key contact working alongside the Sustainability Manager with the other organisation wide functional areas (FA’s) for achieving carbon, waste, and other sustainability goals.
- Collect data and manage carbon and other sustainability reporting.
- Champion a sustainability mindset in all strategic planning and delivery activities.
Read the full job description here.
Further Information and Apply
To apply for this position please click here.