Job Opportunity: Data Analyst – Sustainability Team
The University of Warwick is advertising for a 6 month position as a Data Analyst in the Sustainability Team to start on 1st March 2019.
“This is an exciting time to join the Sustainability team and be a part of realising our Sustainability Vision for Warwick. The successful applicant will help to manipulate data that the team receives to assist in energy saving in buildings across the campus and help automate systems”
- An interest in environmental and sustainability issues is essential.
• Computer literacy is essential. High level of capability working with spread sheets, the web, and other communications and data/statistics related software tools.
• Experience with programming is desirable though not essential.
• Excellent communication, mathematical and analytical skills are essential.
• Good organisational skills.
• Autonomy, initiative and proactivity are desirable.
• Being able to understand the technical aspects of projects undertaken by the University is desirable.
For more information and applications, click here.