Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 pro-rata depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent/Part time
Contracted Hours: 30 Hours – some flexibility required with evening work/working on & off site
Location: Northfield Ecocentre – flexible working
Closing Date: 9 October 2023
Proposed Interview Date: Week commencing 16 October 2023
ecobirmingham are searching for a fundraising Coordinator to join their team, to research and generate income for their community projects and provide project support. This will be across a range of existing and new income streams.
Main responsibilities involve:
Income generation, including:
- Working with the Senior Management Team (CEO, Head of Programmes, and Head of Finance and Fundraising) to identify and develop leads to support the running of the charity and generating income to support the mission.
- Researching and applying to charitable trusts, foundations and local authorities whose criteria match the charity’s aims and activities. Lead on bids of £1-25k and support SMT on higher bids.
Developing new income streams, including:
- Leading on agreed digital fundraising campaigns, events and individual donors.
- Organising corporate fundraising, including employee giving and matched giving from employers.
Research, monitoring and reporting, including:
- Researching the fundraising prospects and donors (individual and corporate) pipeline.
- Undertake other research, evidence and demand and impact data gathering for projects and fundraising activities, to support applications.
If you would like an informal conversation about the role, please email Kam Bola (Head of Programmes) email@example.com
Please complete and return the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.