Salary: £32,000 – £40,000 per annum
Post Type: Full Time
Contracted Hours: 35
Location: Greenlands Business Centre, Redditch
Closing Date: 17:00 BST on 23 October 2023
Earth Hub are seeking to recruit an organised, professional and enthusiastic individual to undertake the role of a Net Zero Consultant.
The post requires the delivery of on-site energy audits throughout the UK across various industries such as retail, commercial and industrial sites. The role will also involve providing clients with expert advice on legislative schemes, along with consultation on net zero strategies, carbon footprinting, and any other GHG reduction strategies.
The role requires travelling to sites throughout the UK and some overnight stopovers. The remainder of the role is split between remote working and attending Earth Hub’s office in Redditch.
The ideal candidate will live in the Midlands area.
Although the role is advertised as full time, Earth Hub will consider applications for part time for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for:
- On-site energy auditing and delivery of recommendation report
- Management of portfolio of clients for ESOS and maintaining evidence packs for validation
- Data analysis
- Planning and coordination of GHG reduction projects
- Working with clients to ensure their compliance with legislative requirements and corporate net zero goals
- Delivery of client reports and presentations to support compliance
- Providing Quality Assurance checking
- Effective time management to ensure delivery of services are within targeted time frame
- Establishing, maintaining and developing strong working relationships with clients
- Continuous review of legislation on energy, carbon and other sustainability matters
- Assisting the Director and Operations Manager with business development
- Contributing to team discussions and strategic decisions
Personal qualities and skills of the successful candidate:
- Pragmatic, a self-starter who is able to use their initiative
- Ability to coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders, manage expectations, use initiative and being proactive
- Effective time management, be able to manage own workload, proactive in managing projects
- An effective and confident communicator with excellent verbal and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills, confident in articulating their own perspective and sharing opinion
- Organised, professional, enthusiastic with an attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and knows when to ask for help
- A positive team player and willing to get involved
- Confident to lead client meetings independently
Earth Hub is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
For additional information about this role, please contact email@example.com.