Job Opportunity: Network and Partnership Manager – Apply by 11/12/2020
The Innovation Alliance West Midlands is an Alliance of diverse organisations active or interested in science and technology-based innovation across the West Midlands, with objectives to build and maintain a thriving innovation ecosystem in the West Midlands to stimulate and catalyse a pipeline of collaborative innovation activity.
- Location- Initially be a home-working position. After, it will be a combination of office (hot desking) at Baskerville House (Birmingham) and working from home.
- Contract Type- Fixed term until Sep 2022
- Salary- £33,000 – £35,000
Duties and Skills Required
- A sound knowledge of innovation drivers, policy and funding in the UK, and an understanding of local economic development issues; experience in the West Midlands context is desirable
- An understanding of business culture and drivers gained through working in or with the private sector: experience with SMEs is particularly desirable.
- Experience of developing and/ or managing large multi-partner projects, with partners from a wide range of backgrounds and sectors.
- Experience of bidding for and managing public funds at scale; experience of writing business plans and/ or Green Book cases is desirable.
- Tenacity, flexibility, good organisation and IT skills.
- Excellent communication, teamworking and networking skills, but with an ability to work independently and take a lead role as required.
- Experience and/ or knowledge of Smart Systems or contributing technologies and knowledge is highly desirable.
For the full job description, please click here.
Further Information and Apply
To apply, please submit your up to date CV and covering letter (stating why you are suited to the role) to firstname.lastname@example.org.