The Energy Systems Catapult are advertising for a Programme Manager, to be full time earning up to £60,000 with perks. Key roles:
- Manage and continuously improve the IS and International Platforms delivery frameworks to enable individual projects and work packages to be effectively managed and the overall portfolio to meet its stated objectives and benefits, ensuring:
- Ensure appropriate governance is adhered to and continuous improvement takes place
- Appropriate PM methodologies and tools are used
- Resourcing approaches are established, including processes for regular re-forecasting and contracting for internal and external resources
- Impact is captured throughout the project lifecycle, including identification of common learning / impact across the portfolio
- Manage the projects in compliance with all relevant ESC policy and audit requirements
- Maintain the IS and International Platforms Delivery Plans, required for contractual compliance with any funding provider requirements and for internal ESC business planning
- Provide regular and ad-hoc progress reports and status updates on the project portfolio, including financial forecasting and budgets
- Engage with existing and potential Platform partners and stakeholders, including Government, Delivery Partners, Investors and other energy system actors, as relevant to needs of the Platforms
- Support International activity overseas as required, with some travel overseas required on occasion to support international projects and stakeholder engagement.
Applications close Monday 27th May. For more information and applications, click.