Job Opportunity: Project Manager at Marches Energy Agency – Apply by 16/10/2020
Marches Energy Agency (MEA) has over 23 years of experience in tackling climate change and fuel poverty, working with householders and communities. They help keep householders warm and well at home; whilst also working with community groups taking practical action to address the climate emergency. They are an independent, Midlands-based charity working with a wide range of partners around climate change, health and social care.
- Pay- £22,185 to £26,858 depending on experience. Optional employer pension of up to 5%;
travel costs paid, and an opportunity to benefit from a team-related annual performance
- Location- Office-based in Shrewsbury, or home -based, ideally in the Marches, but not
- Hours of work- 30-37.5 hours per week which can be worked flexibly. Some evening and
weekend work required, but Time Off In Lieu can be taken.
- Leave- 24 paid days pro-rata per annum + bank holidays.
- Duration- Permanent.
Duties and Skills Required
Please see the full job description here.
Further Information and Apply
- Please send a CV and covering letter, explaining why you are interested in the job and how you meet the specification, to Simon Ross, Director – email@example.com by 9am on Friday 16 October .
- Interviews will be held on Thursday 22nd Oct in either MEA office or by zoom, (subject to Covid-19). The successful applicant will start in early November.