Job Opportunity: Research Fellow in Sustainable Bioenergy at Aston University – Apply by 15/11/2020
The Energy and Bioproducts Research Institute at Aston University seeks applications for a post-doctoral research fellow to carry out socio-economic and sustainability assessment. This position will offer the unique opportunity to apply social science analytical skills in a development context to deliver real and sustainable environmental change.
- Location- Aston University Main Campus
- Salary- £33,797 per annum
- Contract type- Fixed Term (until 31st October 2022)
- Full time
- The postholder will work on two UKRI funded projects
- Knowledge of bioenergy systems and sustainability are essential and the postholder is expected to hold a first degree and PhD in a relevant subject e.g. energy, energy access, sustainability, environmental studies, international development etc
- Experience in socio-economic or social assessment and in fieldwork and community engagement is required.
- An understanding for energy, sustainability, climate change and policy is required.
- A demonstrated track record of independent working, time management and successful delivery of objectives is essential.
Further Information and Apply
For the full job description and to apply, please click here.