are seeking a Senior Sustainability & Wellbeing Consultant.
Skills & Experience
- At least 7 years cross-sector experience (e.g. industrial, logistics, retail, offices, residential and mixed-used) in the UK and ideally internationally
- Demonstrable project management and consultancy experience
- Creating sustainability strategy
- Writing Energy and Sustainability Statements for planning
- Undertaking life-cycle assessments
- Energy assessor (Part L SAP / SBEM)
- BREEAM, LEED, HQM, sunlight/daylight modelling, dynamic overheating / thermal comfort modelling
- Desirable software skills include: Revit, AutiCad, Rhino, LCA (e.g. One Click), SAP, SBEM, Design Builder, IES
- Passionate and informed knowledge of sustainability issues including current and future legislation – Net Zero Carbon, carbon offsetting, circular economies, Part L, London Plan
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field, such as Environmental Design of Buildings, Sustainable Construction, Environmental Engineering
- Member of relevant professional (ideally chartered) body such as IEMA, Energy Institute, RIBA, CIOB
- Excellent client facing, report writing and communication skills
For more information, please click here to contact BE Design via their general enquiries, naming your query ‘Senior Sustainability & Wellbeing Consultant’.