Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services.
They are looking to appoint a Senior Sustainability Consultant with experience in providing consultancy services, especially in relation to carbon management and climate change.
- Location- Based in Arup ‘Campus’ in Solihull
- Contract Type – Full time, permanent
- Salary- Competitive
Responsibilities and Skills Required
- Report to the Senior Consultant leading on sustainability services
- Lead carbon footprinting, climate change assessments, sustainability reviews and other related work
- Support the team in business development activities, such as preparation of expressions of interest and proposals, promotional and capability materials, and future business planning
- Be accountable for the quality of your own work on time and budget, and supervise other team members
- Work with other multidisciplinary teams to embed sustainable development principles in to our projects
- Validated experience in a carbon management, climate change or sustainability related role
- Experience of applying appropriate methodologies related to the role
- Understanding of the broader sustainability agenda
- Proven track record to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work calmly under pressure to meet deadlines and to work on multiple tasks
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
More Information and Apply
For the full job description, and to apply please.