Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
Post Type: Full Time
Contracted Hours: 35
Location: Greenlands Business Centre, Redditch
Closing Date: 17:00 BST on 23 October 2023
Earth Hub are seeking to recruit a professional, confident and enthusiastic individual to undertake the role of a Sustainability Project Coordinator.
This role is based at Earth Hub’s office in Redditch with 2/3 days per week working from home. The role reports to the Operations Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of sustainability projects. This includes onboarding clients into our internal management systems, requesting of data and information from clients, as well as the pricing of work and proposal creation for clients. The role includes allocating work to the Net Zero Consultants, arranging site visits and maintaining project delivery schedules.
The candidate will develop a working knowledge of net zero schemes and be confident communicating the requirements to clients and suppliers. It is a requirement of this role to be extremely organised and manage time efficiently to ensure deadlines are met.
The candidate may also be required to support the team with adhoc work including general administrative tasks.
Although the role is advertised as full time, Earth Hub will consider applications for part time or job share for the right candidate.
Earth Hub is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Responsibilities of this role include varied tasks, such as:
- Being the first point of contact for new clients via email/telephone
- Arranging meetings with clients
- Onboarding clients into our internal management systems
- Retrieval and collation of data from multiple sources – including suppliers and clients
- Pricing work and creating proposals
- Scheduling and allocating work to consultants
- Ensuring deadlines are being met and oversee completion of projects
- Proactively developing your own career; seeking guidance when and where appropriate
- Contributing to team discussions and communicate relevant information to all team members
- Supporting internal business functions through providing data and information to consultants
- Being very well organised and maintain project delivery schedules
- Assisting the Director and Operations Manager with business development
The successful applicant will be:
- Pragmatic, a self-starter who is able to use their initiative
- Able to coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders, manage expectations, use initiative and be proactive
- Able to manage own workload, proactive in managing projects, having effective time management
- An effective and confident communicator with excellent verbal and writing skills
- Confident in articulating their own perspective and sharing opinions, having good interpersonal skills
- Organised, professional, enthusiastic with an attention to detail
- A proactive learner, able to pick up new skills and concepts and develop your own career; seeking guidance when and where appropriate
- Calm under pressure and knows when to ask for help
- A positive team player willing to get involved
- Interested in energy, sustainability and climate change
- Take pride in delivering quality work
If you would like additional information about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.