and help tackle the biggest issue of our time. ecobirmingham are at the forefront of helping communities and Birmingham become an environmentally sustainable city and actively work in partnership with other organisations for the greater good.
A good candidate needs to:
- Already be or have the potential to be an inspirational leader, who can think creatively, spot opportunities, adapt quickly and listen compassionately.
- Passionate about helping the communities of Birmingham become sustainable.
- Aspire to ecobirmingham’s values of sustainability, positivity, transparency, empowerment and collaboration.
- Have a good understanding of sustainability alongside the ways in which communities can be supported to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Have a good track record of an entrepreneurial approach to generating income.
More information and apply
. Please note that the deadline is Monday 24 August 2020