You will be expected to:
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Midlands Energy Hub Fuel Poverty work programme.
- Form a key part of the regional energy projects team, with responsibility for fuel poverty project development across the Midlands.
- Support the Midlands Energy Hub to identify whether there are existing Local Authority led schemes that have contractors in place delivering support to off-grid low-income households.
- Develop additional energy project funds and develop and maintain energy generation projects.
- Develop a procurement strategy for a contract of up to £10million to procure PAS 2035/Trustmark supplier(s) to deliver demonstration projects within challenging timescales.
- Identify and manage energy project potential within the Midlands.
- Lead on the design and specification of improvements to building energy infrastructure and supervise the installation of work on site.
- Investigating and researching new methods of increasing energy efficiency and reducing water consumption.
- To collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues on Sustainable Development & Clean Growth to meet the objectives of the Fuel Poverty Programme and the Midlands Energy Hub
- Provide support and advice as required to ensure wider business continuity and emergency planning.
Full details regarding the role are available online. Please note the deadline for applications is 22 June 2020 at midnight.