Come and join the team at AceOn Group. They’ve been described as ‘the Telford Company that’s taking on Tesla’!
AceOn is Renewable Energy and Battery Power Specialists and is at the forefront of the Green Industrial Revolution. They have some very big and exciting plans and ambitions and is currently creating a Virtual Power Plant (VPP) with their partners. And they are working in partnership with the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) to deliver the UK’s first battery energy training course in partnership with Telford College.
They are now looking for a dynamic, creative and experienced Senior Technical Solar & Battery Storage Engineer to join their growing team to help their deliver these plans. They have outstanding market-leading products – BMZ Batteries, Delios Inverters and solar PV panels.
- You will be responsible for the design of quality renewable energy storage systems that utilise these products, including the production of drawings, specifications and installation documents.
- The role will include creating quotations for your designs of Solar PV battery storage systems, overseeing and liaising with installation engineers engaged by you to carry out works, as well as regular communication and liaison with our customers and suppliers.
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of customer enquiries and the proactive sale of our products and services directly to Solar PV and battery storage installers.
- Health and Safety also play a significant part in this role with responsibilities including following company and site-specific method statements and risk assessments.
The person they are looking for will:
- Have at least two years’ Solar PV related background, both domestic and (ideally) commercial
- Be a fully qualified electrician
They can offer:
- Full commitment to your on-going personal and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to work from home
- A positive, friendly, supportive and collaborative working environment
- The opportunity to work with some of the leading companies and best products in the Renewable Energy sector
- Involvement with our Senior Management Team in the development of AceOn’s business and strategy
- The opportunity to work with leading local, regional and national organisations
- A competitive salary
More information and applying
Click here. Please note that the deadline for applications is Noon, Thursday 15 July 2020.