The Green Business Podcast has released two new podcasts, both relating to decarbonisation.
Episode 13: How can the Decarbonisation Net Zero Programme help my business?
In this episode, hear how the Decarbonisation Net Zero Programme can help businesses lower their carbon footprint and save money on energy bills.
The Decarbonisation Net Zero Programme* aims to provide information and expert advice and support to businesses enabling them to make significant decarbonisation and money saving changes to their business.
*Area covered: Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, and the Black Country
- Jonathan Howl (Host) – Energy Advisor, Coventry City Council
- Martin Grant – DNZ Programme Manager, Aston University
- Steve Stones – Energy Advisor, Pro Enviro
- Sara Ballinger – Energy Advisor, Coventry City Council
Listen to episode 13 here.
Episode 14: Strategic Decarbonisation – Transforming carbon reduction into a competitive advantage
In this episode, you will hear from Matthew Rhodes, Director of Camirus. Matthew has been a leading voice for the decarbonisation efforts of the West Midlands in the last two decades.
Leading a portfolio of collaborative innovation projects centred around energy, industrial decarbonisation, and regional economic development, Matthew shares valuable insights from his extensive experience in assisting businesses in reducing their carbon footprint since the early 2000s.
Listen in to discover more about:
- Decarbonisation in the West Midlands
- The competitive advantage of decarbonisation for businesses
- Energy efficiency strategies
- Grant funding opportunities and support available for businesses
Jonathan Howl (Host) – Energy Advisor, Coventry City Council
Matthew Rhodes, Director of Camirus.
Maria Covlea, Marketing and Events Lead, Coventry City Council