An exciting opportunity is available to join the Northfield Ecocentre team. They are looking for a Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator to create campaigns that increase their profile, raise levels of user engagement and increase valuable funds for projects and organisation. Closing date for applications: 5pm Thursday 8 March Recruiter: Northfield Ecocentre Location: Birmingham Salary: £24,082 pro-rata Working hours: 12 Month Part time 18.75 hrs per week Job description: Main purpose of the job: To develop and deliver the Marketing and Communications strategy for the organisation and its projects. To improve how they engage and communicate with our diverse partners, funders, participants, volunteers and the wider public. As the company moves to become an independent charity representing the city you will:
- Select and maximise communications to engage wider and specific audiences
- Provide marketing advice and expertise to colleagues and project-manage the delivery of appropriate, effective and on brand marketing materials.
- Support the development, implementation and evaluation of the Marketing & Communications Strategy which aligns to their brand and will increase visibility, deliver customer focused activity and engage key audiences.
- Build the profile, engagement and support for the organisation’s cause with existing and new stakeholders.
- Liaise with the press, writing copy and press releases and contributing to social media accounts.
- Work with colleagues to identify and engage with service users, volunteers and supporters to access activities and hear their feedback, ensuring data protection, safeguarding and good practice procedures are followed at all times.
- Work with the Director and Project Coordinators to oversee the development of a range of marketing materials and campaign resources that meet audience need and deliver marketing objectives within budget.
and Application Form Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will be held Tuesday 20 March 2018.