Meeting Room Hire: Digbeth
There is space to let and meeting room hire at The Warehouse in Digbeth (Friends of the Earth Birmingham).
“Did you know that we offer the friendliest and most affordable meeting rooms in Birmingham? Winter Sale on selected dates! See below for more info.
We also have one or two spaces to let long-term: suitable for offices, studios, retail, workshops etc.
• Be part of a lovely environmental community building with a range of interesting tenants
• Affordable rents
• WiFi, utilities, tenants’ kitchen and bike parking available
• Cafe onsite (reopening soon)
• Some spaces are wheelchair accessible.
For more info contact our facilities manager Nasreen: email@example.com or call 0121 632 6909
Our meeting rooms
Winter sale dates:
• December 12th, 14th, 18th, 21st, 22nd & 24th
• January 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th & 11th
Half price if you quote code Xmas18.
Capacities of 3 – 40 people with discounts for voluntary and community groups… http://www.thewarehouse.coop/our-meeting-room/
• Cost-effective room hire starting from £10 for half a day.
• No delegates rates, just a fixed cost.
• 5 minutes walk from city centre, good public transport access.
• Comfortable meeting spaces. Room layout can be theatre-style, boardroom or training.
• Discounted prices for small organisations and voluntary groups.
• Hot drinks also available; catering can be arranged.
• Laptop and projector hire available.
• Helps support the work of Birmingham Friends of the Earth.
For more info contact our facilities manager Nasreen: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 632 6909.”