Naturally Birmingham Future Parks Project
The Naturally Birmingham Project is looking to help business and organisations fulfil their social value green commitments through activities within Birmingham’s Parks and green spaces.
- They want to encourage businesses to get involved with Naturally Birmingham through park activities, staff engagement days and social value activities.
- They want to ensure that businesses are involved with looking after their local green spaces.
- They will support businesses to look at the opportunities that will give back in the long term including sponsorship, the support of training courses for those with an interest in the green sector and more.
- Employee health and wellbeing is very important and they want to encourage businesses to support employees that wish to use the green spaces around Birmingham to support their health and wellbeing.
These Social Value activities can be supported through:
- Local employment
- Partners in communities
- Commitment to being green and sustainable
Naturally Birmingham would like to have a conversation with you around your social value and green commitments, please get in touch with them at email@example.com