Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success. The ibd Peer Networks is providing support to businesses in the following sectors:
- Transport and Logistics
- Social Value (3rd Sector)
- Renewable Energy/Green/Environmental Businesses.
The programme is fully funded through CWLEP available to any SME business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- At least five employee
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
- Ideally, participants should also have:
- The potential to scale up
- The ability or potential to export
Places are limited so please register your interest here.