Peer to Peer Networks – Create a trusted support network
Here’s some exciting news if you’re an SME business turning over £100k or more, and based in either the Greater Birmingham and Solihull, or Coventry and Warwickshire LEP areas.
The FREE Peer Networks is delivered through a series of high impact, confidential group sessions, with each cohort led by an ibd Business Advice Group trained facilitator.
- Operated for at least one year
- At least five employees
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
Businesses that seek external advice or undertake formal training are far more likely to improve their performance, but many prefer to take advice from trusted sources, such as their peers, when presented with external challenges and opportunities. Take part in this FREE Peer Networks programme and you’ll make new connections that go far beyond networking. You will:
- Overcome business challenges and recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
To get your business involved and for more information, please click here.