Project Manager – Fit For The Future Network – Job Opportunity
Fit for the Future is a knowledge sharing network, linking up hundreds of people who are tasked with making their organisation more environmentally sustainable.
The National Trust’s created the concept in collaboration with Ashden in 2012 and has brought together more than 90 of the UK’s largest charities and land owning organisations to tackle the impacts of climate change and rising energy costs.
Closing date for applications: 12 November 2017
Recruiter: Fit For the Future Network, National Trust
Location: National Trust place, Grosvenor Gardens, London
Salary: £41,345 pa
Working hours: 37.5 hrs pw
Through creating a strategy for growth you’ll be responsible for leading the network to develop existing relationships whilst also attracting and recruiting new members. You will steer the network to work together to make strategic decisions on the governance, operation and format of the Network and ensure it is collectively owned and supported.
You will be supported by a growing team of staff and volunteers. With this backing you will manage numerous external events, representing and promoting the Networks message. You will also be responsible for creating and delivering a business development strategy and make considered decisions on how the budget allowance is allocated in order for it to be self-sufficient and prosperous beyond 2021.
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of environmental issues, climate change and renewable energy technologies and be able to demonstrate knowledge of the Fit for the Future Network and the work it has achieved to date
- You will have experience of developing and implementing commercial and funding models, with extensive knowledge of relevant tools and techniques to apply. You will thrive in a target oriented environment
- A strategic planner you’ll show proven ability to manage budgets and build tactical partnerships for future fundraising projects.
- An outstanding project manager who can lead, motivate and enthuse others. You will also be a self-starter, used to working alone in a range of locations, and leading a team remotely.
- A confident individual you’ll be able to demonstrate previous experience of developing and influencing external relationships whilst managing and communicating efficiently with a range of stakeholders.
For further information and how to apply for the role click here.