‘Reducing fuel poverty and driving clean growth’- Midlands Energy Hub Summer 2020 newsletter
The Midlands Energy Hub recently released their Summer 2020 newsletter, titled: ‘Reducing fuel poverty and driving clean growth’.
Key topics of discussion
- Committee on Climate Change Progress report – ‘more action needed’
- Coventry & Warwickshire Clean Transport & Energy Hub- Ansty Park low carbon hub
- Promoting Energy Efficiency in Housing
- Clean Reliable Energy for Greater Lincolnshire
- Fuel Poverty – a local charity’s perspective
- Hydrogen in the Midlands
- Funding opportunities such as the ‘Rural Community Energy Fund’
To read the full newsletter, click here.