The Responsible Business Awards are the UK’s longest running and most respected awards championing responsible business in the UK and abroad – the Awards are designed for business by business. Rigorously assessed by business and other industry experts, the Awards identify and celebrate businesses – from SMEs through to multi-nationals, and from all sectors – that are transforming their communities and in turn their businesses to create a fairer society and a more sustainable future. The key dates to note are:
- 2 November 2015 – Awards open to entries.
- November-December 2015 – Award workshops and category support offered.
- Midnight (GMT) 12 February 2016 – Awards close to entries
- March 2016 – Assessment of entries
- W/c 11 April 2016 – Award results sent by email to every entrant
- W/c 18 April 2016 – Shortlist media announcement during BITC’s Responsible Business Week
- 10-12 May 2016 – Finalists present to the Judging panel, London
- End June 2016 – Finalists media announcement
- June 2016 – Awards celebrated at Regional Responsible Business Galas
- 11 July 2016 – BITC’s Annual Responsible Business Gala where the Award Winners are announced.
For full information, visit Business in the Community website.