Sales Representative with Boningale – Job Opportunity
Boningale Nurseries is one of the leading suppliers of ornamental plants to the domestic and commercial landscaping market. As a result of continued growth, we are looking to strengthen our team and currently have a vacancy for an experienced Sales Representative. This position is predominantly linked to our Shropshire nursery, but will also require the applicant to travel, visiting customers and prospects. We will accept candidates who live and work remotely from the Nursery.
The right candidate will need to have good plant knowledge and an understanding of the landscape supply market. Good communication, planning, administration and IT skills are also essential, as is the ability to be a self-starter.
This role will involve dealing with customers in person, over the phone and via e-mail. Tasks will include: pricing enquiries, prospecting for new business, securing orders and developing existing business in an agreed geographical area.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic and successful company, and to develop their career and skills within the horticultural industry.
Competitive remuneration package available, dependent on experience, and will include usual company benefits related to the position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Adopting and growing a base of existing amenity accounts.
- Pricing incoming enquiries from customers.
- Processing orders accordingly and efficiently.
- Following up outstanding quotations and negotiating orders.
- Assisting with generating new business and ensuring smooth adoption.
- Working to and recording targets as required.
- Meeting with clients in the UK and abroad if required.
- Handling queries and complaints.
- Gathering and sharing product and market information.
To apply, please email your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Deadline to apply is July 1!