The Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme (LCBEP) from Staffordshire Business & Environment Network (sben) will close mid-2023, and the following deadlines will apply to all businesses:Energy Efficiency Reviews:
- 01/12/22 Last date they will accept enquiries for a FREE Energy Efficiency Review. NB, they may consider enquiries after this date but they cannot give any guarantee that grant funding will be available towards any of the review recommendations.
- 18/12/22 Last date for submission of required documents (signed SME & State Aid Declaration, Equalities Monitoring form and copies of latest energy bills) to process the FREE Energy Efficiency Review. NB, they may consider submissions after this date but they cannot give any guarantee that grant funding will be available towards any of the review recommendations.
- 01/11/22 Last date they will accept expressions of interest about a grant application. NB, you will need to be able to submit a full application by the date below.
- 30/11/22 Last date for submission of grant application, including all supporting documentation, i.e., signed application form, SME & State Aid declaration, latest set of accounts, 3 detailed quotes for each energy efficient measure, specification/data sheets for each type of energy efficient equipment. NB, you will need to be able to complete and pay for all works by the date below.
- 15/03/23 Last date for submission of grant claims, including all supporting documentation, i.e., completed and signed claim form/asset register, all invoices and proof of payment of all invoices. NB, they cannot guarantee that grants will be paid unless submission of all relevant documents is made by this date.
The programme involves three key elements of support: 1. A FREE specialist low carbon review around Energy Efficiency
- A review of current energy consumption
- A site visit to undertake the review
- Recommendations to reduce energy use
- A site visit to present the report and discuss how to implement recommendations
- Grant funding of between £2,000 – £20,000 (up to 60% of your net costs covered) to help businesses implement recommendations.
- must be within 6 months of the date of the Energy Efficiency report
- Held through Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP area to help businesses find out more about energy efficiency best practise. See our Events page.
. Eligibility Your business must:
- Have premises located in the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire LEP area, and
- Spend more than £3,000 a year on energy, and
- Meet the definition on a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) and be located within the administrative area of Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire LEP.
SMEs are enterprises that:
- Employ fewer than 250 full-time equivalent persons
- Have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million OR have an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply; our experts will guide you through the process according to the specific needs of your business. Please click LCBEP Leaflet Case Studies Click here to view LCBEP case studies.to express your interest or call them on 07890 600426. This project is part funded with support from the European Regional Development Fund Programme 2014 – 2020 and delivered by Staffordshire County Council in partnership with Keele University and Staffordshire University. The project currently runs until 30th June 2023. View