Sponsorship Opportunities – SWM Annual Conference 2013
On Tuesday 26 November 2013, we are holding our exclusive Annual Conference – The World We Made: A Green West Midlands by 2050 at the prestigious new conference venue at Aston University in central Birmingham.
Bringing together expert speakers on sustainability issues, this event offers a truly unique opportunity to promote your business to key decision makers and large scale buyers in the West Midlands. The event will run from 9.30am – 1pm followed by a networking lunch and exhibition.
Attendees on the day will include leaders from public, private and voluntary sectors as well as our members and Green Leaders. Last year, the event was highly acclaimed with 150 key delegates selected to attend including Chief Executives from local authorities as well as councillors, voluntary sector organisations and community groups. Many leaders from the business sector were also in attendance, representing internationally renowned organisations as well as local SME’s looking to connect with other key decision makers, buyers and contacts.
This is a one off opportunity to promote your business or service at the key sustainability event in the West Midlands. At last year’s conference, 99% of delegates rated content and organisation as good to excellent.
The quotes from last year’s sponsors gave overwhelmingly positive feedback, with 100% rating the event as good to excellent, stating that exhibiting helped promote their brands, products and services: providing them with valuable business leads and contacts. Each sponsor was interested in sponsoring future SWM events, and believed support in the run up to the event was exceptional.
Option one: Prime Sponsor Package
- Only 4 available
- The exclusive opportunity to be one of four key sponsors with maximum exposure throughout the event
- Your corporate logo on any promotional material relating to the event, including all invitations and correspondence (which will be sent out directly to over 2000 named contacts who are our key audience in the West Midlands, the UK and internationally
- Your corporate logo on the event powerpoint template slide to be shown throughout the day
- Your company’s exhibition stand displayed on the stage at the event in key position for optimum audience attention
- Choice of premium exhibition stand space with the opportunity for 150 key delegates to make introductions to, network with and inform of your business products and services
- Your company’s promotional materials in each delegate pack
- Your company’s logo and link to your company’s website and further information on the SWM website (over 2000 unique visitors per month) and through correspondence on our social media platforms
Option two: Exhibitor Package
- Limited to 20 places
- Your company’s exhibition stand displayed in the exhibition and networking area at the event in a key position for audience contact
- The opportunity for 150 key delegates to make introductions to, network with and inform of your business products and services
- Your corporate logo on our website together with a link to your website
- Opportunity to personally hand out your company’s marketing information to key buying contacts and business leaders
Demand promises to be high for these sponsorship opportunities, so don’t miss out. Should you be interested please contact Sophie Sinclair to book a sponsorship option now, or to discuss any queries you may have.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0121 237 5890