SWM member, Lafarge Cement UK, have published their latest Sustainability report.
Thanks to various SWM members inputting through the various stakeholder workshops, including the one held at Lafarge Head Office in Birmingham.
The report includes:
- An overview of Lafarge’s performance against the wider social, economic and environmental aspects of sustainability during 2009
- Case studies to illustrate their performance and commitment
- An interim UK environmental statement (the next full statement will be published in 2011)
- Extracts from the Lafarge Group 2009 sustainability report
- 2010 sustainability targets
The report is available to download on the right-hand side of this page.
Their feedback on Lafarge’s environmental and sustainable development progress has helped shape the report and continues guides their activities.
For more information visit the Lafarge UK website.
If you have any questions or comments on the report, or on any areas of their sustainable development approach, please contact Steve Carter by email Steven.Carter@UK.Lafarge.Com or phone 0845 812 6387.