What support do YOU need to deliver fuel poverty & energy efficiency action? Have your say by 25/11/2020
- Shap are surveying organisations involved with the co-ordination or installation of fuel poverty works. They want to better understand the approaches needed when responding to fuel poverty crisis to enable opportunities for creating a pathway to broader retrofit and decarbonisation strategies.
- To evidence the level and nature of support required, the Midlands Energy Hub and WMCA, on behalf of all Midlands LEPs and Local Authorities, have commissioned SHAP to carry out a number of surveys and interviews.
- Local Authorities
- Fuel Poverty Organisations
- Housing Associations and Registered Providers
- Respond to whichever is most relevant, or to more than one survey if you like.
- Please also share/forward surveys to relevant stakeholders
- More than one response from one organisation will be taken into account
- If you have more to say, please get in touch with SHAP about a follow-up interview
Your responses will be important to inform Government thinking, starting with the shape of LAD2 and the preparation of the WMCA to deliver the ‘Warm Homes Save Lives’ fuel poverty programme across the West Midlands.