WRAP produce Facilities Management Procurement Toolkit
Working together with facilities management clients and suppliers, WRAP has recognised that there are costs and resource savings to be made by improving the way facilities management services are contracted and managed, providing a toolkit to offer support.
The toolkit has a section for facilities management suppliers to support them in sharing resource efficient outcomes with their supply chain.
Using the toolkit will help you:
- Make cost savings or increase revenue
- Build a reputation for innovative and creative thinking
- Achieve your CSR objectives through greater resource efficiency
WRAP will support you to:
- Identify opportunities within upcoming procurements
- Update contract documentation
- Take the business case for change to your board
- Quantify potential costs and environmental savings
For more information and to access the toolkit, visit the WRAP website.